Loved the experience here and already rebooked another trip. Came by myself, met amazing people on the shuttle over and we ended up with a group of 15+. Atmosphere is very family oriented, and having never surfed before, I can now pop up consistently and understand the mechanics a lot more in detail. Isaac is my absolute favorite, mostly because he gives very honest to the point feedback and I always feel safe with him in the ocean. The crew at Joes is awesome, and the food is great, esp. the nachos.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Witch's Rock Surf Camp is a small beach front hotel in Playa Tamarindo, Costa Rica. We have 18-rooms on the beach directly in front of the best surfing waves in Tamarindo, Costa Rica. We are located 45 minutes away from Liberia (LIR) Airport. We cater to surfers and anyone that wants to learn how to surf in Costa Rica. Come and join us for the surfing vacation of your life. Call Now! ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Witch`s Rock Surf Camp Hotel Tamarindo
- Witchs Rock Surf Camp Tamarindo
- Witchs Rock Surf Camp Hotel