I just recently got back from a week at WRSC and am already itching to go back. The resort itself is basic but super clean. The lessons are good, it was my first time surfing, my instructor was J. Luis, who rocked. He had me up and riding waves in no time. I met so many great people, which is what makes the surf camp experience. The demographic my week was mostly folks in their 30's and some families. You become fast friends with your fellow surfers and spend hours together hanging at the pool, going out for meals and surfing the sunsets.
Can't wait to go back ....
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Witch's Rock Surf Camp is a small beach front hotel in Playa Tamarindo, Costa Rica. We have 18-rooms on the beach directly in front of the best surfing waves in Tamarindo, Costa Rica. We are located 45 minutes away from Liberia (LIR) Airport. We cater to surfers and anyone that wants to learn how to surf in Costa Rica. Come and join us for the surfing vacation of your life. Call Now! ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Witch`s Rock Surf Camp Hotel Tamarindo
- Witchs Rock Surf Camp Tamarindo
- Witchs Rock Surf Camp Hotel