Peace Lodge
Hotel America(Heredia)
US$56
  • Breakfast included
US$77
Hotel & Boutique Hojarascas(Heredia)(Great Value!)
US$57
Priceline
US$118
US$98
US$90
US$151
US$133
  • Pool
Hotel Bougainvillea(Santo Domingo de Heredia)
US$158
1,355 results
All reviewswaterfall showertrouthot tubfrog tourwaterfall gardenspoas volcanodeluxe roomcanopy bedcosta ricasister propertyla pazcloud forestour honeymoonmonarch villagas fireplacehumming birdsbig cats
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 31 August 2010

Beautiful room. Friendly staff. Delicious food. Stunning views. The Waterfall Gardens and Nature Park on the grounds were like having your own private zoo. A little piece of heaven.

Reviewed 24 August 2010

We started our Costa Rican vacation at Peace Lodge and it was a great beginning. The rooms are spacious and very pretty. All of the exhibits are amazing. We got to feed toucans and humming birds. All of the food we had there was good as was the service. Make sure to bring a sweater because your in the mountains. The "heated" pool was not heated during out stay. We don't know what happened. Overall a great experience and I would definitely go back.

Reviewed 19 August 2010

The Peace Lodge was a great way for my husband and I to end our Costa Rica trip. This resort is very romantic. The rooms are a tropical paradise. But this is also a great place for families with kids of all ages. (I wish I could bring my students here or travel with an educational tour) The animals, frogs, butterflies, birds, snakes and butterflies were so beautiful and fun to interact with. The falls are breathtaking. The trails are well maintained and very safe. The owners have taken great pride in this treasure to share with anyone who wants to learn about this wonderful country. The restaurants had great food, drink and service. We will definitely be back again and will recommend this to our friends and family when they travel here. It's the perfect place to begin or end your Costa Rica vacation! Pura vida!

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 August 2010

This hotel is beautiful. The rooms are whimsically and thoughtfully designed with attention to detail, the nearby waterfall and animal park are stunning. We, however, consistently found a level of service that was for less luxurious surroundings. Incomplete room servicing, nonfunctioning phones, inattentive bellhop service, rude front desk staff, etc. I expected morengiven the guidebook and tripadvisor buildup.

Reviewed 5 August 2010

We had the deluxe room which was out of this world. The bathroom was like nothing I had ever seen or imagined. It reminded me of a themed Walt Disney room. We only had time to stay one night. I would recomend two because I had to walk quickly thru the exhibits because we had to leave early the next day. The grounds are peaceful but I noticed some areas were not maintained or complete. I loved the humming birds and had many "humming" around on our balcony. The food was average from the Big Trout Bar and from Room Service. The staff was really pleasant, however no one answered the phone to come and get our bagage so we had to lug in up a steep flight of stairs. I would probably stay here again in the future.

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled as a couple