“Good food”

Cuisines: Colombian
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

First time here. I try the arepas. It was very good. The one I order is paisa. Highly recommended. We will be back

Reviewed 4 June 2018 via mobile

We went to “La parrillita de Pepe” as many of our friends recommended us this place Food was delicious, menu has lots of options, and even though place was packed, we had what we ordered very fast. If are in Heredia, this is a good option to have a good meal.

Reviewed 24 February 2018

Simple, fast - great service....but no english speaking staff and more importantly no beer. However....the Galos were fantastic and we would definitely recommend....but again. no beer.

Reviewed 10 February 2018 via mobile

I’m working in Costa Rica this week and my coworkers took me here for dinner Thursday night.

It’s convenient to the Marriott as well as the surrounding tax free office park zones.

It’s considered a Colombian restaurant. The menu is primarily grilled meats. I’m pescatarian and was able to find multiple seafood options on the menu. Vegans and vegetarians will not find anything other than a small mixed salad or French fries.

The menu is only in Spanish and none of the staff on my visit spoke English, so be forewarned.

I ordered the arepa stuffed with shrimp and avocado plus a flavorful sauce. I ordered the small side of fries. The pictures on the menu appeared to make the food smaller in portion size which is what I wanted. I specifically wanted small portions.

The arepa was enormous and the fries were in a large bowl. It would have been a generous portion for two people. I could only eat half of each. My coworkers grilled meat platters were also larger than expected.

Service was friendly and efficient. The dining area is open and there is no air conditioning. Not an issue when dining in the evening because there is a steady cool breeze.

Food was tasty and fresh and a decent value for the price.

I would dine here again.

Reviewed 2 October 2017

This restaurant provides good food at a reasonable price. Service can be a bit slow but overall you should not be disappointed.