We stayed at Hotel Hojarascas for one night after arriving at San Jose airport late before an early trek to Manuel Antonio. I am thankful to have found this hotel based on reviews on TripAdvisor. It was a great value for the money, with clean rooms, cute updated decor, and a delicious breakfast. I also appreciated the ride from the airport and to our rental car shop. I am not so sure about the area, but it was more than fine for the one night we stayed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Somos: Un Hotel Familiar, Administrado por los Miembros de su Familia. Hacemos de Este Lugar, Su Casa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Hotel & Boutique Hojarascas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel & Boutique Hojarascas Costa Rica/Heredia
- Boutique Hojarascas Heredia