“DoubleTree Cariari”

DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Cariari San Jose
Reviewed 1 June 2013

I have stayed at this hotel for 5 years. Everything is outstanding. Food and staff are excellent. They make you feel at home and it is a great location if you are traveling for business or would like to tour the city.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Margie_Aristy, Director of Sales at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Cariari San Jose, responded to this reviewResponded 4 June 2013

Thank you for sharing your wonderful experience at the DoubleTree by Hilton Cariari San Jose. I’m happy to hear that our service and our great amenities made your stay more comfortable. Hope to see you again soon! Margie Aristy, Director of Sales & Marketing.

Reviewed 31 May 2013

This is an excellent hotel. The rooms are large, clean and comfortable. The staff in every area is friendly and helpful. The breakfast selection is vast and varied. The food was very good. This is the place to stay in San Jose.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

We’re happy you had a great stay at DoubleTree by Hilton Cariari San Jose! Come see us again soon – we’ve got a delicious chocolate chip cookie waiting for you! Safe travels…. Margie Aristy, Director of Sales & Marketing.

Reviewed 29 May 2013

My wife and I traveled with my 3 year old daughter and had a great stay. I would not say that this hotel is built for children's entertainment, but she enjoyed the pool. We also stayed here last year in 2012 and had the same experience. Small grocery store and restaurants are within walking distance. Upscale neighborhood is to the south and the property is secure.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Thanks for your comments. Whenever you’re in San Jose , stop by the DoubleTree by Hilton Cariari San Jose. We’ll take good care of you. Margie Aristy, Director of Sales & Marketing.

Reviewed 28 May 2013

The staff was very friendly and helpful. Met other family members who arrived at different times and staff worked with us on early and late arrivals. Warm cookies as soon as we checked in at the front desk. Large very comfortable rooms and beautiful pool area.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Thank you for taking a moment to share your experience at DoubleTree by Hilton Cariari San Jose. I’m happy to hear that our staff made your stay more comfortable. We look forward to seeing you the next time you travel to San Jose area. Margie Aristy, Director of Sales & Marketing.

Reviewed 27 May 2013

I was here for a group tour that started and ended in San Jose. The DoubleTree is a great hotel. Open air lobby and walkways. Excellent exercise facilities. One of the few rooms that had exercise equipment on the tour. Food was great with local dishes and comforts from home. Would stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled solo

Thank you for choosing DoubleTree by Hilton Cariari San Jose. We appreciate the opportunity to host your group and, as always, appreciate your business. If there’s anything you need, please let us know. Margie Aristy, Director of Sales & Marketing

Reviewed 25 May 2013

We have stayed at the Doubletree for many years now and our experiences always get better. It is a beautiful locating and a relaxing environment. The service is spectacular and the food is wonderful. (try the Spring Rolls at the restaurant) They have a shuttle to the airport and will also let you pay your exit taxes fo you can avoid that line at the airport.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Thanks for staying here at the DoubleTree by Hilton Cariari San Jose. We’re glad you had a taste of our warm, caring service (along with our delicious cookie at check in). We look forward to welcoming you back. Margie Aristy, Director of Sales & Marketing

Reviewed 17 May 2013

Overall I was happy with the hotel until I had to check out. At that point the bill had hidden cost that I was not informed about at check in. My wife joined me later in the week I there was a $10 upcharge per night. I choose to upgrade and when I checked out there were cost I was not told about. At 4am in the morning I was the only guest checking out and it took approx. 30 mins. Ofcourse I could not argue about the additional cost because I was going to be late for my flight.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Margie_Aristy, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Cariari San Jose, responded to this reviewResponded 23 May 2013

I appreciate your review of your recent stay at our hotel. I understand from your review that there were some additional charges that you did not expect. I can assure you that we never want to intentionally mislead our guests in any way and I sincerely apologize if the charges were not clear. Our main priority is for all our guests to feel respected and that we can resolve their issues in an efficient matter. Please know that we are looking into this issue and will most definitely contact you to correct any mistakes that might have occurred.
Thank you again for your feedback and if there is anything I could further assist you with, please feel free to contact me. Jorge Gutierrez, General Manager.

Also consider these accommodations in or near San Antonio De Belen
Costa Rica Marriott Hotel San Jose
Costa Rica Marriott Hotel San Jo...
#1 of 10 in San Antonio De Belen
Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton San Jose Airport
Wyndham San Jose Herradura Hotel & Convention Center
Wyndham San Jose Herradura Hotel...
#5 of 10 in San Antonio De Belen
Barcelo San Jose
Barcelo San Jose
#12 of 78 in San Jose
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, San Jose Aeropuerto, Costa Rica
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson,...
#4 of 10 in San Antonio De Belen
Adventure Inn
Adventure Inn
#2 of 78 in San Jose

Been to DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Cariari San Jose? Share your experiences!