Good quite hotel for conference and congress. Cannot write more than this. The location is good to be near the airport but no to go to downtown San Jose, because of the heavy traffic all day. Since we were in a conference all three days inside the hotel, we could not go to downtown area to learn more about San Jose. but, I think you should compromise with quiteness and privacy of a conference. Is a nice country to visit. I have been before long time ago in San Jose, downtown area, but now the city looks like has expanded and the city is much bigger. The traffic problem is the same as in many urban areas of the world.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Warm, rustic and luxurious, the DoubleTree by Hilton Cariari brings modern day opulence to Costa Rica's capital city. A heavenly urban retreat with spacious guestrooms, a sparkling swimming pool and great service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Hilton Hotels Direct, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Cariari San Jose reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree Cariari By Hilton San Jose Hotel San Antonio De Belen
- Doubletree San Antonio De Belen
- San Jose Hilton
- DoubleTree By Hilton Hotel Cariari San Jose Costa Rica/San Antonio De Belen