Terrazas de Golf Boutique Hotel
El Rodeo Estancia Boutique Hotel & Steakhouse(San Antonio De Belen)(Great Value!)
US$80
US$98
US$90
US$110
City Express San Jose Costa Rica(San Antonio De Belen)(Great Value!)
US$82
Costa Rica Marriott Hotel San Jose(San Antonio De Belen)
US$249
US$96
Cancelon
  • Restaurant
  • Spa
Apartotel Obelisco(San Antonio De Belen)
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsamazing hospitalityprivate gardensmall hotelcosta ricab and bsan josebeautiful place to stayhighly recommend staying hereclose to the airporthome away from homegreat sleepthis lovely hotelwalking distancerental carpeaceful settingminutes from the airportnext morning
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 18 November 2013

This was our first trip to Costa Rica. We stayed two nights, one on the way to Drake Bay and one on our return before flying out of San Jose. The hotel, actually a B & B, is beautiful. Everything is clean and convenient and the grounds are lovely. Cecelia and Mario are amazing hosts. She provided a lot of history and stories about Costa Rica and went out of her way to see that we were pleased with our stay. Mario drove us to and from the airport. We highly recommend staying here.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends
Terragolf, Owner at Terrazas de Golf Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 27 November 2013

Dear Jim and Nacy:
Thank you so much for your review. We deeply appreciate all your kind words and especially, for taking time to express at TRIP ADVISOR your TERRAZAS DE GOLF experience.
We hope that you and the rest of the group, will have the opportunity to come back to Costa Rica. You know that you have your home here!!

Reviewed 25 October 2013

This was my first time in a B&B; it's really a home on the golf course. Everything I read on Trip Advisor was true! Cecelia is the "hostess with the mostest". I was warmly greeted by name with a hug when I arrived on the free shuttle from the airport. My room was very clean, comfortable and spacious (bathroom a little small, but functional. Overlooking the golf course, and beautiful landscaping. They can set you up with a round of golf if you like. Free wifi and typical breakfast with eggs made to order. Each room has unique character. Satellite TV with a few English channels always helps. Cecilia offered to drive me to restaurants or pick up food for dinner; she even stayed up till midnight until I returned from dinner to be sure everything was ok. There's a Hard Rock Cafe a short walk away, and other restaurants nearby. Definitely worth the stay if you come in or go out of SJO.

Room Tip: Call or email beforehand cecelia to ask her which room would be best for you!
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Terrazasdegolf, General Manager at Terrazas de Golf Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 November 2013

Thank you very much for your concepts about TERRAZAS DE GOLF. Thank you for taking your valuable time to give a broad overview of the hotel
We are pleased that you have enjoyed your stay with us.
It was an honor to host you during the Congress of Physical Therapy organized by Santa Paula University.
We loved your way of being, your dedication and commintment with people affected by physical problems.
Welcome any time!!!

Reviewed 13 September 2013

I stayed in this hotel in August 2013. The hotel is very nice, the rooms are spacious, have all comfort, and are extremely clean.

The hotel is well located if you are in between flights or need to take a flight the next day. It's a 5-min drive to the airport, and the owner will take you there or get you from there free of charge. The hotel is located next to the Golf course, and there are a few restaurants and a mall at walking distance.

But what makes this hotel really incredible is her owner, Cecilia. She can speak to you in Spanish of course, but also in English and French, and maybe more. She is extremely welcoming and would do anything to make you feel good.

I stayed there during my last night in Costa Rica. We took a flight back to Europe, but unfortunately I forgot my iPad in the duty free of San Jose's airport... I though I would never be able to get it back. Until I contacted Cecilia. She did everything to help me get it back, called the airport, went to the police, etc... until she found it and shipped it back to me. It was incredible, I could never get it back without her help. She was incredible!

I stronlgy recommend this place!

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
Terrazasdegolf, Owner at Terrazas de Golf Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 20 September 2013

We are grateful Thomas for the concepts emitted during and after your stay at Terrazas de Golf. When guests seek our services, begins our relationship with them, and this continues even after their departure. You allowed us to help you in a moment of great concern for the loss of your iPad at the airport.
Thanks for the confidence. Thanks for choosing our hotel during your visit to Costa Rica.

Merci beaucoup pour votre visite. Merci beaucoup pour votre confidence. Merci beaucoup pour votre amitié.

Reviewed 4 September 2013

A delightful boutique hotel conveniently located near the airport where the owners, Cecilia and Mario, will make your stay a memorable one. Their detail to personalized attention and service is rarely found these days. My husband and I have stayed at numerous hotels during our travels to CR the past seventeen years; without a doubt Terrazas de Golf by far outshines them in all areas. Guests are warmly greeted and treated like family, that one leaves looking forward to the next visit. The inviting rooms and hotel grounds are maintained nicely. Such a pleasure meeting Cecilia and Mario, thank you for making our stay so enjoyable. Sandra & Ed, Houston, Texas, USA.

Room Tip: Ask for either the room with a nice, private garden seating area overlooking the golf course or the honeymooner's suite with an outdoor Jacuzzi tub.
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple

Thank you very much Sandra and Ed for your expressions after your visit to Terrazas de Golf. We appreciate also the recommendations to travellers that consult Trip Advisor and for the photos you took from the terrace and the garden.
You are a lovely couple with whom we shared very nice moments, and we hope to repeat them in your next visit to Costa Rica.
A very cute relationship born at the hotel and that confirms our slogan: "Arrive as guests, leave as friends"!!!

Reviewed 23 August 2013

This boutique hotel was recommended to us as a place to stay the night before we had to catch a plane back home. The hotel exceeded our expectations. I could have spent my vacation there; what a pleasant surprise! Cecilia is a vivacious and gracious hostess/owner. This boutique hotel is spotless and elegant, and the grounds are manicured impeccably. There are little gardens inside the hotel itself, one with a waterfall. Who knew we would find a Shangri-La, in San Jose, just minutes from the airport? How is it possible to be that close to the airport and there be no noisy airport traffic? It was otherworldly. We didn't want to leave.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
Terrazasdegolf, Owner at Terrazas de Golf Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 25 August 2013

We are glad that you felt at Shangri-La during your stay at our hotel!!
The ambiance of peace, tranquility and happiness that you live at Terrazas de Golf,
is also fueled by the visit of special customers like you.
Thank you for the nice photos you sent us.
Thank you for sharing your experience at Trip Advisor.