our tour company booked us there for the first night of a one-week fly and drive package in CR.
We were greeted by a english speaking person and were showed our room. I think we were the only customers on the property that night. The room was very nicely appointed, hardwood floors and a very spacious shower in the bathroom. It didnt feel like a hotel room, just like staying at a ranch on the range! We attempted having dinner there but their steakhouse closed at 5pm? We used the bar and ordered ceviche and a chicken sandwich. The food was not good and i would recommend to anyone to walk 1/2 mile to the restaurant beside mcdonalds or drive somewhere else.
There was a pool, pool table and a tennis court to use but did not. They looked to be well upkept.
Overall ok, I would not stay there for more than two nights at the most.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- El Rodeo is a Four-Star Boutique Hotel that replaces the impersonal atmosphere of hotel chains with Costa Rican charming warmth, plus exceptional service and great comfort in a relaxed and peaceful atmosphere. El Rodeo Boutique Hotel & Steak House is conveniently located 10 minutes away from Juan Santamaria International Airport, and in the heart of the latest, bustling business and commercial district, Santa Ana/San Antonio de Belen (Lindora). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Odigeo, Agoda, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your El Rodeo Estancia Boutique Hotel & Steakhouse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel El Rodeo Country San Antonio De Belen
- Country Inn San Antonio De Belen
- San Antonio De Belen Country Inn
- El Rodeo Country Hotel
- El Rodeo Estancia Boutique Hotel & Steakhouse Costa Rica/San Antonio De Belen