“Great Food”

Coral Reef
Ranked #9 of 60 Restaurants in Cahuita
Cuisines: Central American
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Reviewed at this Costa Rican website. Food is insanely good: http://www.costaricaindex.com/coral.html
Reviewed 24 June 2012

One of our favorite places to eat in Cahuita. The steak and corvina entrees are not to be missed.

1  Thank nathanh774

Reviewed 22 June 2012

This restaurant was like most in town, but a bit more on the pricey side. I do, however, like their burgers if you are in the mood for something different.

Reviewed 12 June 2012

The Best Food in Cahuita! I had the veg fettucini - I wish I could ship it home! Every time we ate there - it was amazing!!!!

2  Thank divediva71
Reviewed 5 April 2012

Based on reviews here, I ordered fish in coconut sauce. It was SOOOOOO good. We scraped the plate clean. My husband got a fish fillet dish and it was just okay.
As others have said, get anything with the coconut sauce here and you will be a happy camper!

2  Thank KKingMa
Reviewed 5 April 2012

We all had some type of fish with the cocunut sauce, it was awesome!

1  Thank Michelle B