This charming spot, away from the noise, was the best stop on our trip exploring the eastern side of Costa Rica and Panama. We loved the owner and the camraderie of the other guests. We wish we had stayed longer and will definitely go back. Our patio had a hammock where I could snooze and watch the hummingbirds in the central garden.
There was so much more we could have done in the vicinity, if we had known how much we were going to love it here. As far as we're concerned we could have skipped Panama and it's begger children. Our favorite restaurant was Soda Isma.. Isma is wonderful and her food is a bargain and extremely tasty. We had similar food at other restaurants for twice the price and it wasn't as good!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Guarana is a small hotel full of colors and good energy. We have 12 rooms individually ,uniquely decorated. We are situated in one of the most quiet and central streets in Puerto Viejo, 200 m. only steps to beach and restaurants. The hotel is safe, private and set in a lush tropical garden of flowers and fauna. Services include; Wireless, Laundry, Safe in room, Parking, communal kitchen totally equipped. English, Spanish, French & Italian spoken. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Hotel Guarana reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Guarana Hotel Puerto Viejo
- Hotel Guarana Costa Rica/Limon