We have been traveling Costa Rica for 30 years mostly on the Pacific coast. We decided to return to the Caribbean side for our 6 week vacation. We stumbled across this place while enjoying the beautiful beaches at Punta UVA. The cabinas are spotless and in a beautiful garden setting full of wildlife. The sloths in the trees, the monkeys the humming birds nesting on the plants outside our room gave us something to watch everyday from the very comfortable surroundings. Eddy and his lovely wife are from Spain and make you feel right at home. They have a great outdoor kitchen, seating area that really makes this place special. Everything you need is their so at 5 am when your up you can have coffee and watch the sunrise over this awesome beach and not disturb anyone else. The sound of the surf is so soothing that I have never sleep so well. I spent days spotting and photographing some of the great wildlife. The most we have seen yet. The water is so clear and the beach very wide and spotless. We can't wait to return next year to stay even longer.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rustic cabinas in a beautiful JUNGLE surroundings. On front of Caribbean Sea. Jungle with ocean view. Room with double beds and private bathroom. We offer, relax, jungle and sea. Do you need more? ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Cabinas Punta Uva reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cabinas Punta Uva Hotel Puerto Viejo
- Cabinas Punta Uva Costa Rica/Limon