My wife and I came to Punta Uva to relax.
Cabinas Punta Uva was exactly what we needed:
- It's situated in the jungle just set back from the best beach in the area. Doorstep beaching!
- There are 3 double cabins available, ensuring your stay always feels intimate.
- Cedric and Johanna are excellent hosts and are always available if required.
- Bikes are available to guests so that you can explore the area, go to the supermarket / restaurants etc.
- The basic kitchen facilities are extremely useful. We stocked up the fridge from the nearby supermarket with food which was perfect for breakfast and lunch.
- Cedric also offers an excellent home cooked breakfast option for $8.
- The rooms are basic, but clean, spacious and exactly what is required.
Overall, we had an excellent time at Cabinas Punta Uva. The location is perfect, its secluded, relaxing, the hospitality is great and it starts to feel like home as soon as you get there!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rustic cabinas in a beautiful JUNGLE surroundings. On front of Caribbean Sea. Jungle with ocean view. Room with double beds and private bathroom. We offer, relax, jungle and sea. Do you need more? ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Cabinas Punta Uva reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cabinas Punta Uva Hotel Puerto Viejo
- Cabinas Punta Uva Costa Rica/Limon