“Yummy!!!”

Jungle Love Cafe
Price range: US$8 - US$15
Cuisines: Fusion
Good for: Romantic, Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Description: We are a small family run restaurant that is located below our home. Our food is a fusion style of flavors that we love and hope you will too. We try to have a little something for everyone. Everything is homemade and we use almost all locally sourced ingredients. When you come to eat at Jungle Love you are eating in our home....We hope you feel welcome and at ease. And we can't wait to meet you. :)P
Reviewed 7 February 2012

Excellent food, very good attention! Perfect for couples as the restaurant sits very few people! All recipes created by the owner a very nice American from Cali! I had shrimp pasta which was excellent, and my boyfriend had the tuna, and absolute winner!!
Highly recommended!

Reviewed 4 February 2012

We had a shrimp & paw paw salad as an entree which was lovely. The salad dressing was perfect & the shrimps delicious.

My boyfriend got a pizza and I got the fish of the day (which was snapper) grilled with basil & ginger. The pizza was perfect, crunchy base & a big serve. The snapper was juicy & cooked perfectly.

The restaurant has a lovely atmosphere & we found the host friendly. Our waiter was from Hungary & was lovely.

Bill was about $45 including a few beers. Very reasonable. I'd definitely go back.

Reviewed 3 February 2012

Jungle Love is the place to have an outstanding meal in an intimate jungle atmosphere. The hosts are always there to give you excellent service and the food is anything but ordinary.

Reviewed 31 January 2012

Although everything we ordered was delicious, the pizza was really wonderful.

Reviewed 30 January 2012

I have clients who won the world's best pizza competition in Las Vegas and their pizza in good. I have had pizza in Rome, Florence, Naples, Sicily, Venice and Milan and that pizza is good. My wife ordered the seafood pesto pizza and I the chicken chipolte and bar none, it was absolutely the best pizza I have ever. The usage of the cilantro, the right mix of pesto and cheese, the perfect thickness and not greasy. A couple nights later, we went back and ordered garlic shrimp with chipolte dip and lemon grass for appetizer...wow. Perfect amount of heat. I had red snapper and my wife had the mango chicken. Perfect combination of spices accentuated the dish. I would easily spend $20 for each in a good restaurant at home so it was a bargain.