This is our second stay at Korrigan Lodge and we plan to return again and again. We love the jungle setting and close proximity to Punta Uva, a beautiful beach among a string of beautiful beaches. We went during the rainy season, and rain it did! Best time to visit this area for postcard perfect weather on the S. Caribbean is September-October, but we have enjoyed both our visits here (February and July). Owners Erwan and Ingrid are very nice and helpful. The cabinas are comfortable, clean and secure. We appreciate that it is a small, private B & B. Love the hammock on the outdoor porch! Breakfasts are ample and delicious. This is a great area for beach lovers and outdoor adventurers. A very nice place to stay with excellent hosts!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Korrigan Lodge is located in Punta Uva, just a few steps from a beautiful beach, nestled in the heart of the tropical forest. This is an ideal place to fully appreciate the richness of nature with its lush vegetation and its abundance of animal life.Ingrid and Erwan, your French hosts offer quality lodging in 4 comfortable and luxurious bungalows surrounded by a harmonious and enchanting environment designed to guarantee relaxation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Korrigan Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Korrigan Hotel Puerto Viejo
- Korrigan Lodge Costa Rica/Limon