My husband and I stayed at the Korrigan Lodge for three nights at the end of June and had the most fantastic time. Ingrid and Erwan are the most delightful French couple and wonderful hosts and the bungalows that they designed and built are supurb. The bunglaows are nestled in the heart of the jungle and the sounds of howler monkeys and tucans will greet you in the mornings before you sit down to the most delcious breakfast of fresh juice, fruit and crpepes among other things. Ever helpful, Ingrid can arrange trips snorkelling on the local reef or kayaking in the mangrove logoons and if you like animals the nearby baby animal refuge is a great place to visit. The lodge also has bikes available to guests which are a great way to get around. The beach is a very short bike ride or a short walk away and is absolutley beautiful. We really can't wait to go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Korrigan Lodge is located in Punta Uva, just a few steps from a beautiful beach, nestled in the heart of the tropical forest. This is an ideal place to fully appreciate the richness of nature with its lush vegetation and its abundance of animal life.Ingrid and Erwan, your French hosts offer quality lodging in 4 comfortable and luxurious bungalows surrounded by a harmonious and enchanting environment designed to guarantee relaxation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Korrigan Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Korrigan Hotel Puerto Viejo
- Korrigan Lodge Costa Rica/Limon