“Nice for a couples massage”
Review of Bliss Massage Center - CLOSED

Bliss Massage Center
Reviewed 28 March 2012

My new husband and I were on our honeymoon and decided to go for a couples massage. It was very pleasant, very relaxing. The only down-side was the noisey visiting that was going on in the courthouse outside the massage room. It wouldn't keep me from going back though!

Reviewed 6 March 2012

After experiencing the sunshine, salt water and tempo of Puerto Viejo come into Bliss Spa for their cool, calm and tranquil atmosphere. Here Julie will give you a wonderfully relaxing massage using delicious smelling coconut oil, so appropriate for the area. It truly was a treat to enjoy the dimly lit room, the soft music and the delightful oasis they have created. I highly recommend giving yourself this experience while on your vacation to this fascinating place.

Reviewed 5 March 2012

Dan & Julie are AWESOME! Me and my girlfriend erin have had multiple massages from each of them and every time we walked away feeling incredible! You know you're dealing with true professionals when they find all your problem areas without you telling them anything. There's a lot of "massage therapists" out there but very few people that are gifted like Dan & Julie, they care and their positive and healing energy works synergistic-ally together to create an unforgettable and incomparable healing experience. You owe it to yourself if you are in the Puerto Viejo area to treat yourself to these masters of massage.

1  Thank Stace Z
Reviewed 23 February 2012

I got the best pedicure I have ever received. Went in with hoofs and went out with feet like a baby's bottom. Beautiful location. Great service with thoughtful technicians. Highly recommended.

Reviewed 20 February 2012

All I can say is miracles do happen! I was on a month long trip surfing through Costa Rica and a week into the trip I landed heavily on the edge of a concrete step on the side of my ribs deeply bruising if not cracking them. I was totally discouraged and deeply considered going home early full of pain meds. I was in Puerto Viejo and someone suggested that Dan might be able to help. Nice man, made no claims other than he felt like he could do some good. I had a deeply powerful experience that was a bit overwhelming at the time. I don't understand how Cranial Sacral Massage works but after an hour of healing I left Dan feeling very humble and very grateful. Two days later I was surfing again and I ended up surfing the last two weeks of my trip for 6-8 hours a day! On a scale of 1-10 for an injury, I started at a 2 barely able to get out of bed and quickly improved to an 8 where I could surf almost normally! I feel that a month later I am 95% healed. All I can say is thanks Dan- I am very grateful!

1  Thank sandj1971