We first arrived in Cahuita where we stayed two nights. The second day we went to Puerto Viejo to find a nice place to stay for the last 4 nights of our holidays. We looked a whole day and nothing was availbale as it was weekend and holiday in Costa Rica. Finally we checked out El Nido which looked great and still had bungalows availalbe. It turned out to be a great choice! We never had such a nice room/bungalow for that money. Breakfast was amazing and included and the pool had a jacuzzi (which worked!). The manager is an Italian who lived a long time in costa rica and gave us great tips about what we could do (eg. where to eat, what to do if it rains, how to get to Panama,etc.). Really great place!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Brand New! Beautiful craftsman bungalows set in tropical gardens with salt water pool and jacuzzi. Bright and Spacious bungalows with king size bed, 300+ cotton sheets, kitchen and eating bar, TV/DVD, sofa bed, hot water and AC. Warm hospitality and full service tour booking. 200 m to gorgeous Playa Chiquita beach, 3and a half miles from lively Puerto Viejo. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your El Nido Cabinas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- El Nido Cabinas Hotel Puerto Viejo
- El Nido Cabinas Costa Rica/Limon