We enjoyed our stay here. The room was a good size, and the patio was amazing with all of the hammocks. It is on a great piece of property, and the staff member, Gift, was very nice. The location was also great--easy to get to town and the beach. The price was very reasonable. There was drinking water available, and the kitchen was well stocked, except I wished they had an electric tea kettle. Unfortunately, the shower's hot water wasn't working the first night, but it's so warm in the region that it didn't really matter. My other complaint was I wish they had more bikes to rent.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Vista VerdeWe have five beautiful private bedrooms with two shared bathrooms and showers immersed in a nice tropical garden in Puerto Viejo de Talamanca-Caribe Sur. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and HostelWorld so you can book your Vista Verde Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hospedaje Vista Verde Hotel Puerto Viejo
- Vista Verde Guest House Costa Rica/Limon