We rented a private room and really enjoyed this Hostel. It is just off the main drag in Puerto Viejo and you can walk to restaurants, supermarkets and the bus stop. It seemed the owners were constantly cleaning even the outdoor communal area (with a roof but open air) was spotless. Kitchen was well equipped and they will let you do laundry there if it is a sunny day (no dryer, have to line dry) My only dislike about this cute place was the frogs they have in the terrarium upstairs. They are cute to look at but when all 9 of them are croaking away it is VERY loud. I am not talking peaceful sound machine loud, much louder. If you have a room on the first floor it would be heaven!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Vista VerdeWe have five beautiful private bedrooms with two shared bathrooms and showers immersed in a nice tropical garden in Puerto Viejo de Talamanca-Caribe Sur. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and HostelWorld so you can book your Vista Verde Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hospedaje Vista Verde Hotel Puerto Viejo
- Vista Verde Guest House Costa Rica/Limon