“Best hummus ever” 5 of 5 bubbles

Pita Bonita
Price range: US$5 - US$15
Cuisines: Middle Eastern, Israeli
Good for: Cheap Eats, Child-friendly, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Come enjoy our Freshly Baked Pita Bread, Hummus, Falafel, Salads, Chicken Shawarma,Lamb Kebab while, sitting among the vibrant trees of the the rain forest. Enjoy a game of backgammon while, sipping Turkish coffee or just take a break from your bike ride to enjoy a fresh lemonade with mint,a cold beer or cocktail. We are located just before Punta Uva,on the main road between Puerto Viejo and Manzanillo. Take Away Orders Possible.
Bergen, Norway
“Best hummus ever”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 April 2014

This is the best restaurant we visited during our stay in Punta Uva in January. All of the dishes we tried were top notch, especially the hummus. The owners are the cutest little family and they are so friendly. We can´t wait to go back next year!

• Visited January 2014

• Hebrew first
Puerto Viejo de Talamanca, Costa Rica
“Love the Pitas!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 April 2014

Great Pitas and friendly owners!
The spicy chicken pitas are the best and apetizer humus and falafel with the home made spicy sauce are so tasty! Visit this place if you have a chance or take out and eat at one of the beautiful beaches!

Visited March 2014
Vancouver, Canada
“Fantastic Falafel!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 April 2014

We enjoyed lunch here numerous times on our trip to Puerto Viejo. This was definitely our favorite lunch spot! The mint lemonade is fantastic and the pita bread is the best I have ever tasted. The falafel was the true star of the show for me! We've been home from PV for a week now and already miss this place!

• Visited March 2014
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Renton, Washington, United States
“Outstanding food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 March 2014

Catching up on an over due review of this this little jungle gem. I popped in for lunch while visiting the area late February. I'm not the most open minded with new cuisine but found the restaurant and staff great. I had the chicken schwarama - absolutely delicious. The cucumber tomato salad accompaniment was awesome as were the hand cut French fries. I really enjoyed the Turkish coffee after lunch. Was my first foray into this type of cuisine and although I found similarities to other foods I've tried it was new and enjoyable. Great setting, great proprietor. Reasonable pricing and quite memorable. I would definitely recommend this place.

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank Chris R
Minnesota
“Fabulous location, good service and great food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 March 2014

We enjoyed lunch here and the location is beautiful. My boyfriend and I split a meal which was more than enough. This was hands down one of our favorite meals in Puerto Viejo and we were there for 1 week. It's nice to have a bit of variety other than rice/beans/meat =)

• Visited February 2014