“Tasty dinner”

Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Miami Beach, Florida
“Tasty dinner”
Reviewed 30 March 2014

Great restaurant, great vibe, great food. I highly recommend if you are staying in the Playa Chiquita or neighboring area!

Victoria BC
“Highly recommend”
Reviewed 29 March 2014

We stayed nearby here and I wish we had tried it earlier. The atmosphere is casual, friendly, and fun, and the food was very tasty.

Sacramento, California
“Sunday Sushi Night!”
Reviewed 29 March 2014

We are from California where some of the best sushi restaurants are located. Pura Gula had the best sushi rolls I have ever tasted! The fish was so fresh and simple. They did not have sauce all over them so that you could actually taste all of the flavors of the rolls! We were so impressed! We also had the tuna ceviche which was outstanding. 2x1 mojitos were so yummy!! Wish i could eat here every Sunday night.

Denver, Colorado
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Delicioso and Excellent atmosphere”
Reviewed 11 March 2014

This was some of the best food I have ever eaten in my entire life. The lettuce was so fresh, it tasted like it was just picked from the earth and cleaned. I don't know what to say besides it was SO GOOD.

We also met some wonderful people at this restaurant. It has a way of attracting good peeps.

I cannot highly recommend this restaurant enough. Seriously. Some of the best food I've ever eaten in my entire life.

Menu is small and changes every few days.

Don't miss out on this one.

Tip: Go early to beat the crowd.

• Visited February 2014
Calgary, Canada
“Gourmet In the Rainforest”
Reviewed 9 March 2014

I didn't expect to have such an excellent meal in this little, rustic restaurant along the road to Punta UVA. UNEXPECTEDLY EXCELLENT. I HAD AN EXCELLENT PASTA, MY HUSBAND had the filet, another in our party had tuna and another had red snapper. Every meal was carefully prepared and had some unusual element. The cook should be commended! Slow food was worth waiting for.

• Visited February 2014