The property itself was a bit less than obvious to find and twice we thought we had taken a wrong turn. Not to fear we arrived down the dirt/sand road to a bit of paradise in the caribbean. Had a private yoga class after a very warm welcome. Room was spacious and clean. Fan was adequate to keep temp from being too muggy and mosquitos from getting too close (both common issues in Pto Viejo). Breakfast was included and though the beach waves were a bit too rough for my taste, the pool at the hotel provided plenty of cool refreshments. Walking distance to the heart of town without being in the thick of the night life. Free Wifi, useable tennis court and of course the peacefully simple yoga room added up to a fine choice for a night's stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Perla Negra is a Beach Front Accommodation, surrounded by an ecological, quiet and out of town atmosphere. You will find an atmosphere of relaxation in the South Caribbean Coast of Costa Rica. Enjoy the services of Puerto Viejo town as bars, nightclubs and restaurants with a variety of local and international food, surrounded by very kind and friendly people. Our Hotel offers you a unique style of sharing and enjoying the environment of Costa Rica's Caribbean. We do not sell you a room. We offer you peace, tranquility and great views. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, HostelWorld, Hotels.com, Ebookers and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hotel Perla Negra reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Perla Negra Beach Hotel Puerto Viejo
- Hotel Perla Negra Costa Rica/Limon