I have spent a week in La Perla Negra this march and I hope I will return there each european winter. Politeness of the hotel staff, delicious costarican breakfasts and not even 50m to the beach made my trip so fantastic. Many fantastic activities can be booked at the reception (I recommend canopy tour and rafting)!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Black Pearl is a Beach Front Rustic Accommodation, surrounded by an ecological, quiet and out of town atmosphere. You will find an atmosphere of relaxation in the South Caribbean Coast of Costa Rica. Enjoy the services of Puerto Viejo town as bars, nightclubs and restaurants with a variety of local and international food, surrounded by very kind and friendly people. Our Rustic Beachfront Accommodation offers you a unique style of sharing and enjoying the environment of Costa Rica's Caribbean,we do not sell you a room , we offer you peace, tranquility and good life view as it is in our place, whitout seals or stereotypes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), HostelWorld, Booking.com, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., Priceline, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Rustico de Playa Perla Negra reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Perla Negra Beach Hotel Puerto Viejo
- Hotel Rustico De Playa Perla Negra Costa Rica/Limon