My sister and I have been hosting yoga retreats together for the last 6 years... the last 3 of which we brought our group to Samsati. Samasati is like our home away from home. Every year we meet the same familiar faces from the year prior, so it feels family esque:) It is in the jungle, though still feels like the HIlton Hotel.... only much better!!!! The vegetarian food is amazing and the women who cook really pour their hearts and love into every delicious preparation. The Yoga domes are absolutely perfect, the rooms are so comfortable, again the food is AMAZING and the staff feel like family. I would highly recommend anyone come to Samasati for a comfortable experience in the jungles.
ps. I loved hearing the sounds of the jungle as I fell asleep every night:)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Samasati Retreat & Rainforest Sanctuary Perched on a magical mountain ridge overlooking the Caribbean Sea, Samasati offers guest house bungalow and casita accommodations just minutes away from the beaches of Puerto Viejo. For over 20 years we have hosted world class retreats, workshops, guest artists and travelers like you! Your stay includes delicious gourmet vegetarian buffet served in our renovated open air restaurant with breathtaking views. Also available on site are healing massage treatments, jacuzzi spa, nature trails, waterfall with natural pool, daily yoga classes and a meditation hall. Tours, excursions and beach shuttles to local attractions are arranged daily. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Ebookers so you can book your Samasati Retreat & Rainforest Sanctuary reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Samasati Nature Retreat Hotel Puerto Viejo
- Samasati Retreat & Rainforest Sanctuary Costa Rica/Limon