I am a yoga teacher and the first time stayed i 2006 with a large group of students. We had a blast and were very well taken care of. I have returned 4 more times, 3 with groups and once with just my husband and I. It feels like home, except for they have way better food, view, lodgings and the people who take care of the place really care.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Samasati Retreat & Rainforest Sanctuary Perched on a magical mountain ridge overlooking the Caribbean Sea, Samasati offers guest house bungalow and casita accommodations just minutes away from the beaches of Puerto Viejo. For over 20 years we have hosted world class retreats, workshops, guest artists and travelers like you! Your stay includes delicious gourmet vegetarian buffet served in our renovated open air restaurant with breathtaking views. Also available on site are healing massage treatments, jacuzzi spa, nature trails, waterfall with natural pool, daily yoga classes and a meditation hall. Tours, excursions and beach shuttles to local attractions are arranged daily. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Odigeo, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and Ebookers so you can book your Samasati Retreat & Rainforest Sanctuary reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Samasati Nature Retreat Hotel Puerto Viejo
- Samasati Retreat & Rainforest Sanctuary Costa Rica/Limon