We attended a wedding; we did not and would not stay there. In serious need of either a complete renovation or a good bulldozing. The staff (if you could call them that) were absolutely useless. They walked out before serving the reception dinner. The Guests had to step up and served the meal.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With us will reach its lush beaches like Cahuita, Black Beach, Cocles, Playa Chiquita, Punta Uva, Playa Grande and Manzanillo, including Cahuita National Park and Gandoca-Manzanillo Refuge. The rustic architecture of the hotel blends in complete harmony with the environment surrounding jungle. The hotel offers different types of accommodation and is surrounded by spacious gardens to relax and enjoy a safe and pleasant stay. All rooms are equipped with bedside table, ceiling fan or air conditioning and bathrooms with hot water. Some of the units are equipped for cooking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Booking.com, HostelWorld and Agoda so you can book your Hotel El Pizote Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- El Pizote Hotel Puerto Viejo
- Hotel El Pizote Lodge Costa Rica/Limon