We came to this place on the 31st of December after leaving a highly praised hostel in Puerto Viejo, where you couldnt sleep (too many gallos and perros around). We took a bungalow. The bungalow was rustic, but clean with a private bathroom with hot running water. The estate is amazingly big and beautiful. You feel like right in the djungle! In the main house you can play pool, have a drink and enjoy the internet...beach and town are in walking distance, at night you can grab a taxi if you feel uncomfortable walking...the highlight for us was the very friendly owner who tries to help with everything. He knows there is room for improvement and he will listen to you. If you like nature, quiteness and open hearted people go there!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With us will reach its lush beaches like Cahuita, Black Beach, Cocles, Playa Chiquita, Punta Uva, Playa Grande and Manzanillo, including Cahuita National Park and Gandoca-Manzanillo Refuge. The rustic architecture of the hotel blends in complete harmony with the environment surrounding jungle. The hotel offers different types of accommodation and is surrounded by spacious gardens to relax and enjoy a safe and pleasant stay. All rooms are equipped with bedside table, ceiling fan or air conditioning and bathrooms with hot water. Some of the units are equipped for cooking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, HostelWorld, Evoline ltd and Priceline so you can book your Hotel El Pizote Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- El Pizote Hotel Puerto Viejo
- Hotel El Pizote Lodge Costa Rica/Limon