So, I know when travelling, food poisoning can happen, especially when eating sea food. No big deal, even though it was THE WORST I have ever had. But, considering the service was the worst in Costa Rica that we have seen, then it kinda of leave a bad taste in your mouth, literally and figuratively! With all the possible restaurants in the PV area, please do not pick this one. When we walked in, we sat ourselves, and then after the young girl walked by several times without acknowledging us, I finally specifically moved so I could make eye contact with her, and she finally acknowledged us and took our order. I order Sopa de Mariscos, and my husband got flounder....both not very good at all, and strangely enough, the flounder was definitely frozen. After reading the other reviews, I now wish I had before going there. Oh well, lesson learned, stomach a little bit stronger!
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.