“Awesome!”

Cuisines: Costa Rican
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 14 July 2014

I was in Puerto Viejo for about a week and even with all the restaurants and bars to chose from I ate here twice with two of my girlfriends. The first night we went there all 3 of us ate for around 40 dollars total with drinks included. They were running a special on pizza and pasta and it was great! Being a volunteer I wanted to go on vacation but I needed to stick to a budget and this place had excellent food for excellent prices. I wouldn't say its cheap, but its not expensive. Very affordable and the food is absolutely amazing. The chef makes all the pasta homemade and its just the best food I found in Puerto Viejo. If you go make sure you try the cheesecake (also homemade) its so good!

Reviewed 26 June 2014

We had a fabulous experience at Todo es posible! Amazing authentic Italian food that we craved day after our visit. The chef/ owner and waitress were very personable and the atmosphere was very comfortable where you immediately feel welcome. When in puerto Viejo you must visit this special spot!

Reviewed 18 June 2014 via mobile

If you are in the mood for authentic and delectable Italian food, look no further than Todo es Posible. The pizza is absolutely incredible and much more affordable than other Italian food restaurants in Puerto Viejo. The chef is very personable and made our experience a pleasant one; he even provided us with complimentary bruschetta, which was out of this world. The restaurant may be nondescript and a bit off the beaten path but it is well worth the trip.

We also stayed at the hostel accommodations in Todo es Posible. They were clean, private, and at a very reasonable price. We even had access to the beach, which was absolutely beautiful and relatively secluded. The hostel owners made our experience an enjoyable one and we were grateful to have stumbled upon their hostel.

Whether you are considering the Italian restaurant or the hostel accommodations at Todo es Posible, I highly recommend both.

Reviewed 20 May 2014

The pasta here was absolutely sensational!!!! I had the pasta with clams and pasta with squid and both were the most amazing seafood pasta I had ever had.
My girlfriend had the burrito and she agreed it was great!
We would have eaten here the 3 nights we we stayed in Puerto Viejo, but it was closed the last night we stayed.

Reviewed 25 April 2014 via mobile

We enjoyed our pizza's very much! And i'm sure all the other dishes are very tasty aswell. The waitress and cook were very friendly. Recommended and we are going there tonight again :)