We booked their four day adventure package staying in the tree house and we had a great time. This is certainly the place to stay to be cost to nature and away from the nearby tourist area. The first morning we greeted the day with a troop of howler monkeys, and each morning we shared our coffee time downstairs with the bats feasting on the bugs flying around. Mosquitoes we not a problem even with it being open air. Watching the agouti forage the forest floor around us was a treat. As for the adventure package the zipline tour was beautiful as was the river rafting on the way back to San Jose. It is one of the top five rivers to see in North America and was spectacular.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The only tree house right on the beach of the southern Caribbean of Costa Rica. This is your best nature hotel and romantic hideaway. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Traveltool, S.L.U., Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your Tree House Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tree House Hotel Puerto Viejo
- Tree House Lodge Costa Rica/Limon