We stayed there few days and we were not disappointed at all : the bungalows are very spacious, clean and confortable. We had dry and clean towels every day which was perfect as the climate is rather humid. Every morning we had a different breakfast and it was always excellent and abundant. The owners are very friendly and welcoming. They really care about people feeling good in their hotel. We had very interesting talks with them. The staff is very nice and smiling as well. When we arrived we were welcomed by a bunch of howler monkeys which stayed around for few days. It was quite frightening but so exotic ! The only drawback was the noise caused by the hard rain on the roof during the night. Otherwise it was perfect !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Combine your exploration of the raw beauty of Costa Rica with a vacation that will suffuse your whole being with health and wellness. Tierra de Suenos Lodge is the only Wellness Center on the pristine Caribbean Coast offering a traditional and holistic approach to health. With a diverse staff of holistic healers offering everything from healing with nutrition, massage & other body-work , yoga and meditation, and a luxurious infrared sauna. Spend your vacation reconnecting with your inner self while surrounded by the beauty of the jungle/beaches. Your Costa Rican Wellness Center offers cozy hardwood bungalows nestled in exotic tropical gardens between the pristine beaches of Playa Chiquita and the spectacular rain forest. Paradise and the Pura Vida awaits! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers and Agoda so you can book your Tierra de Suenos Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tierra De Suenos Hotel Puerto Viejo
- Tierra De Suenos Lodge Costa Rica/Limon