Weather not the best but could not ask for a better place to stay or better hosts! Be sure to go to the Jaguar reserve. The beach is spectacular. Great shops and several (178) local areas to eat all great. FYI kids do not care if it is raining, try the local Mepe for travel fun experience. Playing with the local wild life is so cool no I am not talking about you Andrew ;-)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cashew Hill is an out of the ordinary place, just minutes by foot, from the center of Puerto Viejo. Walk up the path by the soccer field and find a sanctuary like no other. Glorious gardens with tropical plants of every type, birds of every color, butterflies, sloths, kinkajous, ocean views, ocean breezes and... Cozy cottages, designed with comfort and harmony in mind, await you. Cashew Hill has seven cottages designed with fully equipped kitchens, sleeping rooms, living areas... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Cashew Hill Jungle Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cashew Hill Jungle Cottages Hotel Puerto Viejo
- Cashew Hill Jungle Cottages Costa Rica/Limon