Stayed for 2 nights. Lodge area was excellent and wildlife seen on the trails leading from lodge was prolific. Meals were good. Conservation and sustainability were top of their priority and we thoroughly enjoyed our stay. Especially the bats roosting behind the bar.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Esquinas Lodge in southern Costa Rica, only 3 miles off the Interamerican Highway and 30 minutes from Golfito airport, is part of a model project combining conservation, ecotourism, research, reforestation and community aid. The lodge is 100% carbon-neutral and has 16 rooms, a restaurant, a bar and a pool. The 35-acre private reserve, surrounded by 2500 acres of untouched rainforest, attracts many mammals and over 200 species of birds. Activities include hiking, horseback riding, birdwatching, and boat and kayak tours in nearby Golfo Dulce. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Esquinas Rainforest Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Esquinas Rainforest Hotel Golfito
- Esquinas Rainforest Lodge Costa Rica/Golfito