We liked very much this wunderful place!In the middle of rainforest Nature,you might just wonder about all the species of plants and animals you can encounter,if you are sharpening your senses and be lucky at the same time..An absolute Must is a walk in the dark,with a guide of course:bring your own small light along!
Beside the fact of discovering so much,you may apreciate the scientific work there and the way the organization tries to include local people into the project.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Esquinas Lodge in southern Costa Rica, only 3 miles off the Interamerican Highway and 30 minutes from Golfito airport, is part of a model project combining conservation, ecotourism, research, reforestation and community aid. The lodge is 100% carbon-neutral and has 16 rooms, a restaurant, a bar and a pool. The 35-acre private reserve, surrounded by 2500 acres of untouched rainforest, attracts many mammals and over 200 species of birds. Activities include hiking, horseback riding, birdwatching, and boat and kayak tours in nearby Golfo Dulce. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd and HotelsClick so you can book your Esquinas Rainforest Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Esquinas Rainforest Hotel Golfito
- Esquinas Rainforest Lodge Costa Rica/Golfito