I recently spent nine days at Club Del Cielo with my wife for our honey moon. What an amazing place.
Staff. I want to start with the staff because they were so amazing. The manager Francine was so accommodating and
professional with our every
need. If we needed help with anything from airport shuttle service, tours, basic needs she was 100% on top of it. I also want to say how great the rest of the staff was with making breakfast as well as cleaning our room, maintenance, etc.
Value. This was a great time of year to visit since it's the beginning of the off season which means less tourist, cheaper prices for tours, but the weather still is nice, with a little rain in the day.
Area. I have read some things about Jaco and yes it has a reputation, however we had no problems. If your in town at night just make sure to take a taxi which is very cheap. We walked almost everywhere in the day and evenings and had had fun and had no issues at all
If you choose to stay in CR
Club del Cielo is a great place to stay but if your not into surfing the beach is not the best. But you can grab a taxi and get a ride to a very near beach which is amazing.
If you want to go to the National Park you can grab a bus to Quepos then a taxi to the park for a lot cheaper. Drinks are expensive in Costa Rica however if you like wine there is an affordable good boxed wine called Clos. Believe me it's good.
Overall amazing trip and Club Del Cielo was great. Can't wait to go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Club del Cielo Condo-Hotel, is the perfect place to stay when you visit the central pacific coast of Costa Rica. Ideally located at Jaco beach, one of the most actives beach towns in Costa Rica, our eco green, family - friendly condominiums are located just 2 blocks away from the beach and 4 blocks from down town Jaco. Club Del Cielo Condo-Hotel is a new option for those looking for the comfort and privacy of a luxury condominium with high end service as the best hotels while you explore the stunning mid-pacific coast line of Costa Rica. Our Condominiums offer designer furnishings and modern decoration, fully equipped kitchens and separate bedrooms with all the comforts of home; this make us the ideal lodging choice for families and friends looking to enjoy a memorable vacation experience in Costa Rica. Club del Cielo Concierge would be more than happy to arrange your activities, transportation all over the country, golf, spa services, baby sitting, yoga classes and more! In our Tres Sabores restaurant, you can enjoy from a typical Costa Rican breakfast, a delicious mahi-mahi, an amazing fresh ceviche and more while you relax at the pool or the Jacuzzi! Jaco beach, Costa Rica is located in the Central Pacific Region, on the pacific coast of Costa Rica, Jaco is approximately one hour by car from San Jose and one hour North of Manuel Antonio National Park. Jaco beach is well known for amazing surfing beaches, plenty activities and tours for all ages, many high quality restaurants, shops, souvenirs, bars, nightclubs and discos, which make up Jaco's very active place for all ages and likes! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Club Del Cielo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Club Del Cielo Hotel Jaco
- Club Del Cielo Costa Rica/Jaco