Iinitially booked this place for one night and we ended up going back for two more nights. The property is located in the outskirts of Jaco surrounded by trees and a river. The property has 10 rooms equipped with a small kitchen and a private patio/ balcony all facing the forest and swimming pool. The place is very well maintined, room is clean and very spacious. Great pool and very well manicured garden. It's a great place to relax and connect with nature. Breakfast was delicious and had good variety. service was excellent.They provide free daily round trip taxi ride to Jaco. Marcelo (front desk attendat) was very helpful in arraging tours for us and gave us good recommendations of places to see and things to do in Jaco. We love this place and will definitely go back. It's home away from home. Thank you guys and keep up the good job!!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Strategically located in the heart of Costa Rican Central Pacific, surrounded by an spectacular view between pristine tropical jungle mountains, a wide variety of birds and other local fauna specimens, you will find Hotel Pumilio, a tranquil and peaceful heaven, yet only 3 minutes away from famous Jacó and Herradura beaches, the most developed tourist hotspot in the country. Ideal for family, couples or friends vacation stays, you will enjoy the wide variety of ecological, adventure, adrenaline & sports tours that the area offers for every age and preference. Closely surrounded by the most famous national parks and reserves, you will also find a wide variety of restaurants, supermarkets and stores, the best marina in Central America, beautiful beaches, islands and a spectacular colorful ocean among a variety of activities that makes us unique. You will enjoy the 10 comfortably decorated large luxury suites, impeccably cleaned and fully equipped outdoor kitchen for your convenience. We include a complete breakfast without schedule, free Wi-Fi, AC, a balcony or a terrace to admire and enjoy the view with your loved ones. Our palm leave's thatched roof Spa surrounded by exuberant vegetation, will take you to a relaxation state so you will enjoy to the maximum the experience of being in harmony with nature. Leap into happiness in Hotel Pumilio, the best personalized service. We know how to find the happy in you and every one of our esteemed guests, so everyone can return home with unforgettable memories of the visit to our beloved Costa Rica. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com and Booking.com so you can book your Hotel Pumilio reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- El Paso De Las Lapas Hotel Jaco
- Hotel Pumilio Costa Rica/Jaco