Because of the weather above USA on the day we had to fly home our flight was canceled. We had to stay 4 more days in Costa Rica before we could fly back home. We decided to stay at the coast in Jaco and make a choice to book Pumilio. We never regret that!
This small boutique-hotel is situated in a nice position in the middle of mountains and jungle. We experienced the most warm welcome we ever had (even a 4 or 5-star hotel can get any closer) The rooms are large sized and the beds are very comfortable. A nice rainshower completes the bathroom and the rooms keep clean every day. Every room has his own kitchen with fridge, microwave-oven and a sink and when u sit outside of your room u have an amazing view!
The hotel provides u free complementary taxi-trips to Jaco, a nice basket of snacks on arrival, and if u want u can order food from 10 different restaurants in the area of Jaco. When u order, the food will delivered under your patio! And if u want u can get simply in touch with home because of the fast Wifi-connection, which is free avalaible all the time!
Ana, Marcelo and many others: thanks for a nice stay!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pumilio is strategically located to explore Costa Rica like being pamper at home surrounded by nature, see the toucans, macaws and lots of birds flying naturally and the lizards walking around. Close enough to lots of activities, restaurants and things Jaco or Herradura Beaches, the most developed tourist hotspot in the country, wide variety of ecological, adventure, adrenaline & sports tours, offers for every age and preference. Closely surrounded by the most famous national parks and reserves, you will also find a wide variety of restaurants, supermarkets, stores, beautiful beaches, islands and a spectacular colorful ocean among a variety of activities that makes us unique. Located on the side of the mountain at sea level Our guests are always more than welcome in our Boutique hotel. We work hard to give the importance that our guests deserve, especially knowing that they are sharing with us their vacation time. The rooms were planned to be spacious and bright the 10 suites with a kitchen outside so our guests can keep contact with nature and avoid the food smell inside the room. We ended up remodeling the entire hotel last year! Breakfast is included, we decided not to have schedule, guests that are going to tours frequently needs it before 7 a.m. and other want to sleep until late, we change daily because people love long stays. We added “tamales” typical dish for Christmas in Costa Rica, now we serve them at breakfast every day so our guest can try them. At Pumilio every day is a Holiday! We love celebrating with our guests. Please let us know in advance if you are celebrating your birthday, honeymoon or anniversary, we'll give you a pleasant surprise! According with our guests plans, likes and preferences we feel happy making recommendations about the best seller’s tours, restaurants and things to do in the area, it´s even better when our guests trust us, so we have control of the service and schedules of the activities, a better experience exploring Costa Rica and we'll take care of our guest’s budget. We chose the best restaurants in the area and have their menus and bring what our guest chooses and serve it where they prefer, dining room, terrace, balcony suite or even at the pool deck. WIFI and parking also included. Leap into happiness in Hotel Pumilio, the best personalized service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Pumilio reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- El Paso De Las Lapas Hotel Jaco
- Hotel Pumilio Costa Rica/Jaco