Beach Break Resort
Hotel Club del Mar(Jaco)(Great Value!)
US$162
US$118
Croc's Resort & Casino(Jaco)(Great Value!)
US$244
US$169
Bookit.com
South Beach Hotel(Jaco)(Great Value!)
US$119
Tangeri Hotel(Jaco)(Great Value!)
US$110
US$412
US$361
Orbitz.com
Jaco Laguna Resort & Beach Club(Jaco)(Great Value!)
US$111
Hotels.com
Hotel Mar de Luz(Jaco)(Great Value!)
US$201
US$93
Aparthotel Vista Pacifico(Jaco)(Great Value!)
US$74
Copacabana Hotel & Suites(Jaco)(Great Value!)
US$119
US$116
Hotel Pumilio(Jaco)
Hotels.com
All reviewsmorgan's covecosta ricaswim up barsurf lessonssmall casinogrounds are well maintainedrice and beansdowntown jacocab ridepura vidascarlet macawsfelt very safepoolsbeachmarcooceantours
Reviewed 29 July 2009

This is not the ritz. But it's clean, the grounds are really well kept and the staff are great. Personally I would say the place had charm. The reason I'm taking time to write this review is because of the customer service I got. I booked a few rooms for a bachelor party. At the last moment, some of the guys cancelled and I didn't need one of the rooms. But I had already made the reservations and paid. When I got down there, I told them the situation and asked if they would let me off the hook for the room. THEY DID! The guy thought about it for a minute and then opened the cash register and gave me the money right there. If that's not worth positive feedback, I don't know what is.

• Stayed: July 2009, travelled with friends
2  Thank MattTheRegularGuy
Reviewed 16 July 2007

I stayed July 1st through July 3rd.

The hotel was under renovations, so it was not nice at all.

The first night we checked in at about 4pm. We (my husband, me and the kids) went into the room and put our bags there and spent the day swimming and playing with the kids. After dinner we left the kids in the room with my mother.
We returned to the room late and went to sleep on top of the sheets. Around 3am, I got cold and went to get under the sheets, and found there was old meat there!! It looked like some kind of seafood or chicken. I'm not sure exactly what it was!!

I went to complain at that time and they changed our room. The manager on duty came to see the room and he was very sympathetic. Then the guest service manager was suppose to contact us and never did. On July 3rd before we left, we went to find the guest service manager "Alex", but he was not around. We left him a message to contact us. Finally after waiting 2 days he called us to go see him at the front desk. He insinuated that maybe my kids might have left the meat there. He said that the maid told him that it was "hot dogs". I asked him if he had seen what it was and he said no. It surprised me because the night manager agreed with me that it was OLD meat and looked like it could have been lobster. It was orangy looking nothing like hot dogs. Nothing nice!!

I was surprised that instead of the manager being sympathetic he was defensive and reluctant to believe this. He did give me 50% off that night, since we took advantage of all the extra ameneties INCLUDED in the ROOM rate. I would NEVER stay there again. This has Never occured to me before at any other hotel in Costa Rica. I was dissapointed because I hadn't been to Costa Rica in a while and wanted to spend a nice relaxing vacation somewhere nice.

• Stayed: July 2007, travelled with family
    • Check-in / front desk
2  Thank FranklinMA
Reviewed 23 March 2006

took my 3rd trip to costa rica and stayed at this hotel and the rooms were just great and the comp breakfest was excellent and the waiters were very polite.Paul Goehring.P.S>. I have a new e-mail address.

• Stayed: March 2006
1  Thank Paul G
A TripAdvisor Member
Long Island,New York.
Reviewed 1 January 2006

I made two trips to Jaco and I found the service excellent and the rooms were clean and I would recommend this hotel to all my friends,and Iam planning a 3rd trip to Jaco and I plan to stay at this hotel.

• Stayed: March 2005
A TripAdvisor Member
San Francisco, CA
Reviewed 20 September 2004

My husband & I visited Jaco in 2002 & stayed at this resort. We originally were going to stay there for one night, but ended up staying for an entire week! We loved the fact that we could jump in the pool about 2 steps from our room door, and it was a 1 minute walk to the beach. We were there during non-tourist season, so there were few other guests staying there & we got personal attention, which was incredible for only paying about $40.00 American dollars a night! All of the employees, from the front desk to the bartenders, the maids & the guards, were pleasant & made our stay quite comfortable. I felt very safe staying there. I would recomend Fiesta to anyone venturing to Jaco without a second thought!

12  Thank A TripAdvisor Member