The condo was spacious, clean and new. The appliances were new and beautiful. I appreciated that the condo was removed from the hustle and bustle. We could easily walk to town or take a taxi (taxi was there within minutes when requested). The property allowed for quiet moments in the pool chairs, drinking coffee and watching the waves roll in for the morning. There were late evening swims and drying off watching the sunset across the ocean. If we wanted to eat out we could walk down the beach a short distance and had restaurants to choose from on the beach. It certainly met my expectations.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Palms is a 34 unit tower that sits at the north end of Jaco Beach Costa Rica. Facing vast panoramas of the Central Pacific, this beachfront condominium project with spacious 2-bedroom, 3-bedroom units will make you feel like you are at home.The Palms modern architecture its sweeping ocean views promises the perfect setting for your vacation home. Enjoy the views from your terrace or while lounging in the beachfront pool. The Palms offers privacy in a luxurious environment so you may enjoy your Costa Rican vacation however you wish. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda so you can book your The Palms Jaco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Daystar At The Palms Hotel Jaco
- The Palms Jaco Costa Rica