“They Popped My Cherry”
Review of Pacific Bungee Costa Rica - CLOSED

Pacific Bungee Costa Rica
More attraction details
Owner description: Pacific Bungee gives our visitors the chance to enjoy the first and unique Extreme Machine ever built in Latin America! You can enjoy the thrill of your life, and not only that, but the biggest challenge you'll find in Costa Rica, with the best safety and professional standards in the country.
Reviewed 12 March 2012

This was my first visit to Costa Rica and it was also my very first bungee jump. I was able to set up a time to jump via email while I was still stateside. On our first day there a car came and picked us up from Antonio Manuel and took us to Jaco so we could do all the activities at Pacific Bungee. The employees are awesome, they joke around with you but at the same time make you feel safe. Out of all the things they offer I liked the Rocket Launcher the best. I really recommend anyone who goes to Costa Rica stop in and try to defy gravity.

1  Thank colo_mtn_surfer

Reviewed 10 March 2012

Tryed rockect louncher and than Bungeee.. love more rochet louncher!!

Great, proffesioanl stuff!!! Thanks guys!

Tom, Panama

3  Thank Tommassito
Reviewed 21 December 2011

The activities were great!! All my team had an amazing time with them, as they are 100% professionals and the safety steps are in line!

100% ADRENALINE!!

Reviewed 26 February 2011

We visited Pacific Bungee in Jaco on February 19th 2011. Our 7 and 9 year old boys loved the Giant Swing. My wife tried the Rocket Launcher and I did the Bungee into the 12 foot deep pool below. They were very careful and safe throughout. Each of us had a great time. If this is what you are into, its a great place to do it. The staff was very helpful and friendly. If you want to see what it looks like, there are some youtube videos.

1  Thank Sussman81
See more reviews
Reviewed 6 February 2011

So i just came back from my trip to Jaco i did a day trip their and had tons of fun doing the various activities that pacific bungee offers. First of all their customer service is really great Enrique answered my e-mail in a very timely manner. When i arrived i was greeted very warmly and i felt very safe from the start. I did the 3 activities, bungee, swing, and rocket launcher. I loved the rocket launcher and the bungee, so much so that i repeated the bungee. i would recommend this to anyone looking some good adrenaline. Also take an extra shirt so you when you bungee you hit the pool!