“Nice Condo”
other travellers have booked this property
Dining area
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Dining area
Fully equipped kitchen
Master bedroom with private bathroom
Second bedroom with private bathroom
Ocean front pool at Diamante del Sol
Master bedroom bathroom
Diamante del Sol pool and beach
Beach in front of the condominium
Diamante del Sol pool at night
Beautiful ocean front pool
Beach in front of the condo
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Traveler2...
Newnan, Georgia
“Nice Condo”
Reviewed 10 March 2015 for a stay in March 2015

Daystar Diamonte Del Sol is a nice condo on the beach that's near excellent restaurants such as Graffitti Restrepo, Side Street Cafe, and Chinota Pacific. The elevator down commonly did not work, just up. The air conditioning unit was a little noisy. However, overall it's a good value.

Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Toronto ON Canada
Reviewed 6 December 2013 for a stay in December 2013

A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Luxury-minded travelers
Rugged travelers
Management Response
6 Dec 2013
Justin,

Thank you very much for your kind words, it has been a pleasure hosting you and we look forward to seen you again here very soon.

PURA VIDA

tooteep
Ontario
“Unbelievably beautiful views”
Reviewed 5 March 2012 for a stay in February 2012
people found this review helpful

This was our first condo rental. I was very hesitant to rent a condo wondering if it would really look like the pictures and if there would actually be a condo waiting for us after sending money ahead. All of my fears were laid to rest. Michelle responded to all my emails quickly and answered all my questions, which were many in an attempt to get an idea of what to expect upon arrival and what we would need to bring with us. Michelle arranged our transportation from the airport and than back to the airport and had groceries in the condo for our arrival. These were done as courtesies and we paid only for the actual groceries and the cost of the transportation. When we arrived at the condo Michelle was there to greet us, give us the keys, walk us through the condo and offer some suggestions of things to do, places to go and restaurants. As soon as we entered the condo we were in awe. It is as beautiful as the pictures. It is large, spacious, bright and comfortably furnished. The best part of this condo is the awesome balcony that looks directly onto the beach and Pacific Ocean. The balcony is large and has a table, four chairs, loveseat sofa and two side chairs. One side is like a living room the other an eating area. We spent a lot of time on the balcony and enjoyed every minute of it. The railing is a glass like material so the view is completely unobstructed. The living and dining room are ceiling to floor glass so the view carries into those rooms as well as the kitchen. We never had a single problem the 8 nights we were there. The air conditioning kept everything very cold, there was always hot water and good pressure, all the appliances worked and laundry soap as well as dishwasher soap was provided. We never saw any type of bug inside the condo but if there was a crumb left on the balcony little ants moved in quickly. We swept the crumbs away and that was the end of the ants. This condo is absolute heaven. The condo is one block from the main road which has tons of restaurants, tourist stores, grocery stores, pharmacies etc. Everything was within an easy walk and had we not been able to walk a taxi would have cost 2 dollars. The restaurant food was very good but the places we ate were not inexpensive. I had considered a few other condos prior to booking this one: Bahia, Palmas etc but glad we decided on this one as it was closer to everything and amazing. If I were to return to Jaco I would rent this condo again in a heartbeat.

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: The view from the balcony and location
Liked least: Ceiling fan on balcony would have been nice
Travelling group: With Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
TX
Reviewed 11 February 2012 for a stay in December 2011

A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Luxury-minded travelers
Rugged travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing