“"Unique and delicious"”

Graffiti Restro Cafe and Wine Bar
Ranked #3 of 161 Restaurants in Jaco
Price range: US$10 - US$24
Cuisines: Cajun & Creole, Wine Bar
Good for: Business meetings, Romantic, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Bar Scene
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: We are a funky boutique style restro with a blackboard menu that changes daily with the local availability of the freshest products, fruits, vegetable, seafood and meats. We pride ourselves in the Slow Food movement and maintain by using local fresh, healthy and sustainable products from the region. We have no rules or boundaries when it comes to our food and our ambiance is just as eclectic. We are off the main track and a little difficult to find on purpose. Our concept: Ghetto Gourmet, is to appeal to Anyone with a fine palete for food and drink in a comfortable, climate controlled, safe and intimate setting.
Omaha, Nebraska
“"Unique and delicious"”
Reviewed 14 July 2014

A very fine dinner for my wife and I. Meal included Cosmopolitans, then lobster corn dogs with a dill tartar sauce, barbecued pork ribs, coffee and cocoa encrusted filet mignon, and an Elvis dessert(peanut butter and jelly french toast with glazed banana slices). Service was super, and the atmosphere was friendly. We also had a glass of wine and, including tip and tax, the bill was $113 dollars. Well worth the price!

• Visited July 2014

“Great!”
Reviewed 8 July 2014

Great food and even better wine! The inside is pretty cool too and it's a laid back type of feel but you can still dress up.

Visited May 2014
“Wow!!”
Reviewed 7 July 2014 via mobile

Had dinner here tonight with my family and we were completely impressed. Outstanding original menu from the apps to the entrees and dessert. Great service from a very knowledgable staff. I had the coffee and chocolate infused filet that was one of the best filets I ever ate (I sell food for a living). My wife had Sea bass with banana salsa, my kids had tuna tartar. We the sweet n spicy edamame as an app and the Stuffed peanut butter n banana French toast (the Elvis). All were off the charts great! The location is a little hidden and I like that. If you want great food you should have to find it and work a little for it. There are only about 30 seats so ya have to get here early or have a reservation. Menu is priced perfect. 4 if us ate and drank like kings for $116 with tip. So much great stuff on the menu I want to try that we will probably go back tomorrow! Well done guys!!!

1 Thank havana11
Amarillo, Texas
“Try their steak”
Reviewed 30 June 2014

This was our best food experience in Jaco. I has their specialty steak and it was outstanding. Everyone thought their entree was outstanding.

• Visited April 2014
Shaker Heights, Ohio
“Best Retaurant in the area”
Reviewed 23 June 2014

Hard to find at the back of a small shopping center, but well worth looking for. Friendly staff and fantastic food. Jaco is a wonderful little surfing town with lots of American ex-pats

Visited June 2014