“Waterfalls and guide Will ....both awesome!”

Costa Rica Waterfall Tours
US$154.00*
Waterfalls Adventure From Jaco
Ranked #2 of 75 Outdoor Activities in Jaco
More attraction details
Owner description: Awarded "Certificate of Excellence" in the 2015 Tripadvisor Awards. Costa Rica Waterfall Tours are the waterfall experts! We have several waterfall tours available to match just about all ability levels. If it's a nice rain forest trek to a 600' waterfall or cliff jumping into a beautiful natural pool in the jungle or Rappelling down the face of a 300' waterfall we will get you there. Venture into the rain forest with a naturalist guide to help you spot monkeys, scarlet macaws, toucans. frogs and learn about the plants, trees and history of Costa Rica. The beautiful drive, the rain forest, the naturalist guide and the pristine waterfalls make this an amazing adventure you will never forget!
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed 27 May 2014 via mobile

We signed up for the waterfall tours..they are magnificent! Fun morning and great tour. Will, Our tour guide was very friendly and knowledgeable....he was describe very well in all the trip advisor reviews. He showed us an awesome time!

Thanks Will again!

Ross and
Jeff

There are newer reviews for Costa Rica Waterfall Tours

Reviewed 24 May 2014 via mobile

Last week I had a wonderful time ! You fill find an exuberant secondary forest ! Different species of trees and animals around the ranch! During your walk ! Around 30 min! At the rappel & zip line is a magnificent way to field the nature! Also a lot adrenaline for shure ! Enjoy the trip & have fun!!

Reviewed 23 May 2014

We did the extreme waterfall tour last week as part of our honeymoon trip. We were staying in Uvita, but Mike gladly picked us up in Domincal (very short drive for us) after he picked up another person before us. Then we were off to three different waterfalls.

At the first waterfall, we were able to jump off of it as well as rope swing infront of it. Unfortunately, my ability to hold onto the rope was not too good, but I still had a blast. It started to rain while we were there, but we still had a lot of fun and the waterfall was a beauty.

At the second waterfall, we were also able to jump, but were there for the natural waterslide. At first it looked really rough, but after seeing Mike and my husband complete it, I was ready to go. It was a little intimidating looking down and thinking about going down that slide. It was a blast and I wish I had done it a second time!

After the second waterfall we went up into the mountains for lunch. It was at a typical soda. We were served a fruit smoothie (very good) and guac to start off with. I am not a guac fan, but it was fabulous. We were then served the typical Costa Rica meal - very good here as well.

We then made our way to the last waterfall, but before getting there, Mike pointed out Diamante Falls in the distance because I had asked about it in my original e-mail, kudos to the company for paying attention to my desire to see this fall! It was surely a beauty in the distance as it is a long one. It was a short hike to the last one - Nauyaca Waterfall. This is one you have to see in person, it is hands down the most beautiful waterfall we have seen. The mass amount of water that comes down and just how big it is, makes it so wonderful. At the last waterfall, we could jump, but Kevin was the only one to do so, so most of our time was just hanging out at the waterfall. I wanted to swim out to the fall to be at the bottom, and it is a huge task with the current of the water, more than you realize. The water defeated me the first time, but luckily the second time Mike was right behind me to push me the final little bit to make it. It will take your breath away! I will say my only disappointment, is the photo that the other guy that went on the tour took while we were at the bottom of the falls. Mike gave the other guy our camera so he could help me swim out to the bottom. It is great we have photos of us right infront of the fall, but they are all zoomed in, none of us at the bottom to show the entire massive fall behind us. This is not a fault of the company or Mike, it was just the other guy taking the pictures not knowing what we wanted.

This was by far our favorite tour of the entire trip. It was great because of the waterfalls we saw, but the fun surrounding each waterfall. Mike was our favorite guide of the week as well, none of them even came close or compared to him. He is truely passionate about his job, Costa Rica, and us having a great time! Thanks Mike!

Reviewed 19 May 2014

Awesome time in Costa Rica and the highlight of the the trip was the ZipLine and Waterfall rapelling. Great group of guys that gave us the tour. i definately recomment it for everyone going to Costa Rica. we will go back

1  Thank Rogner
Reviewed 19 May 2014

Absolutely amazing! We lined up this tour through Piko Travel, the best group in Costa Rica! Will was our guide, he rocked! The drive up is awesome, it's beautiful. Fun climb up the falls. You get to do some swimming mad jumping. Overall a great experience.