“One of the neatest things I've ever done!”

Costa Rica Waterfall Tours
Book In Advance
More Info
US$84.00*
and up
Hiking and Waterfall Tour in Jaco
Ranked #2 of 72 Outdoor Activities in Jaco
More attraction details
Owner description: Awarded "Certificate of Excellence" in the 2015 Tripadvisor Awards. Costa Rica Waterfall Tours are the waterfall experts! We have several waterfall tours available to match just about all ability levels. If it's a nice rain forest trek to a 600' waterfall or cliff jumping into a beautiful natural pool in the jungle or Rappelling down the face of a 300' waterfall we will get you there. Venture into the rain forest with a naturalist guide to help you spot monkeys, scarlet macaws, toucans. frogs and learn about the plants, trees and history of Costa Rica. The beautiful drive, the rain forest, the naturalist guide and the pristine waterfalls make this an amazing adventure you will never forget!
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Riverton, Utah
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“One of the neatest things I've ever done!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 June 2014

The waterfall tour was by far the highlight of my trip to Costa Rica. The views were exquisite, the zip lines were exhilarating, and repelling down the waterfalls was absolutely phenomenal. Our guides, Mike and Will, were so wonderfully accommodating, very funny, patient, and just great all-around. I am admittedly somewhat scared of heights, but after repelling down the first fall, I became very comfortable, and the guides make you feel very secure and safe about everything. I am so glad I did not back out...this is a thrilling experience, and honestly one of a lifetime!! I would recommend this to anyone going to Costa Rica. This place is beautiful, and with Costa Rica Waterfall Tours, I feel like we really got to explore so much more than we would have otherwise.

Huntington Beach, California
“Will was an excellent guide!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 June 2014

our experience was great it was safe fun and relaxing, Will, our guide was a great guy he had told us about some great places to eat after the tour and he was helpful when we wanted pictures taken. The waterfalls were awesome and my girlfriend and I had a great time. Thanks!

Tampa, Florida
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Loved the Explorer Tour!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 May 2014

We did the explorer tour and Wil was our guide. It was so much fun! I am three months pregnant, and Wil was extremely understanding and was able to help me when I needed it. I was worried at first trying to climb the waterfall pregnant, but it wasn't too hard and I was very glad I decided to do it. After we climbed the waterfall, Wil cut up some delicious pineapple for us to enjoy. It was a wonderful tour and I would definitely do it again!

We also booked other tours through Costa Rica Waterfall Tours.com. They were extremely helpful in booking our other tours and was great to book it all through one trusty company!

I will make a note that if you pay through Credit card or Pay Pal, they do tack on an extra 6% fee, which kinda stinks, but the tours were still great!

Albuquerque, New Mexico
“We had a BLAST!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 May 2014

This was such an amazing adventure...Will our guide was great! My son really enjoyed him...we all did. Thank you for showing us beautiful Costa Rica and we can't wait to go back and do the Extreme Adventure! Dominic has some videos to share...

Eric, Messina and Dominic

Ohio
42 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 23 helpful votes
“Do it!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 May 2014

We went on the half day waterfall tour after a staff member at our resort (in the spa at Villa Caletas) recommended it. We went with Randall, who was a fantastic guide. He was personable and fun and got us up waterfalls I couldn't believe were possible to climb when we hiked down to the bottom of the trail to start climbing up. It was absolutely beautiful, so much fun, and an unforgettable experience. Randall also kept our phone dry while taking many, many action shots of us climbing, swimming, and jumping in the waterfall pools. Highly recommend!!!

Visited April 2014