“WONDERFUL - MARAVILLOSO!!!!”
Review of Jaco Boat Tours Isla Tortuga - CLOSED

Jaco Boat Tours Isla Tortuga
More attraction details
Owner description: TortugaWhite sand beach, turquoise waters teaming with tropical fish and fringed in gently swaying palm trees. Tour includes local pick-ups in Jaco, guided snorkeling tour, delicious lunch, bottled water and soft drinks and our special Rum Punch (Happy Juice) all dayIn the afternoon relax and enjoy the beach, or swim in the crystal clear waters, before returning to JacoDolphins are a normal treat on this trip, with whales and turtles seen regularly.
Costa Rica
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“WONDERFUL - MARAVILLOSO!!!!”
Reviewed 28 February 2012

hi there!!!! primero que nada les tengo que contar que el pasado sabado tuve la genial
oportunidad de visitar tortuga con mi familia y sui bello paradise boat!!! en jaco boating tours= samantha tours"
fue genial!!! la atencion exelente!!! no puedo pedir mas de uds.... yo viaje 7 años x el mar en crucero
trabajando para roya caribbean y les puedo y debo decir que fue una de las mejores experiencias
overseas que nunca haya tenido graciasssss
los chicos de staff el capitan la comida!! snorkel tour happy juice!!!! wow!!!! muchas gracias y los felicito
x tan excellent tour que realizan!!!!

hi there!! first of all i have to tell you that i had a great saturday
at isla tortuga i had the opportunity to visit with my family and su bello paradise boat!
was great! excellent care! i can not ask for more .... i travel 7 years at sea in a cruise line working for royal caribbean and i can i say that this was one of the best experiences overseas that ever had in my life !!! graciasssss totally recommended!!!!

the staff boys, captain, food! snorkel tour happy juice!! wow!!
thank and congratulations for this tour so excellent!!

Visited February 2012

Jaco, Costa Rica
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Guys, you are rock”
Reviewed 13 January 2012

I went with my family this week, and It was so amazing the whole trip, the captain and the personal was so nice with us...

Visited January 2012
1 Thank Lourdes C
27 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 69 helpful votes
“Great experience on this trip for mom and 8 year old son!”
Reviewed 19 December 2011

This was a highlight of our vacation. I went with my neighbor and 8 year old son and all of us loved it. The captain's crew was wonderful with my 8-year old son and helped him get his snorkel gear on properly and kept a close eye on him so I felt like he was able to have fun and be safe. Fresh fruit was wonderful, drinks, the island was gorgeous, beautiful beach, delicious lunch--it was all as good as it could be and we would absolutely recommend this!

Visited November 2011