Copacabana Hotel & Suites
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
  • Pool
All reviewsnude pooljacuzzi on the balconybikini contestbody paintingclothing optional areaworking girlscosta ricakaraoke nightall inclusive packagefun lovingocean fronthot waterpublic beachstar resortthe entire stafflaid backcentral america
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 13 March 2013

Just came back of a awesome experience in Costa Rica. , my husband and I had a great time, We enjoyed everything of this hotel... it is right on the beach, the room was really clean, neat and comfortable , really loved the food and the bar had a great atmosphere, live music and night entertainment so you never get bored. The staff are so kind, they make you feel at home. Just a good tip: ask for the "miguelitos" :)

Room Tip: Best rooms would be the ones that have ocean view.
  • Stayed: January 2013, travelled as a couple
Katia A, General Manager at Copacabana Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 8 May 2013

Thank you very much for your nice review, We are happy to know that you had such a great time with us. We hope to see you back soon and we will make sure that your "Miguelitos" are waiting for you!

Reviewed 11 March 2013

This is an adult only hotel, expect adult functions. Great staff, excellent location, food was outstanding, and I saw two live bands during my stay. I would advise to get the all inclusive package and get the package deal for you excursions, that's what I will do next trip to the Copacabana.

• Stayed: March 2013
1  Thank Wigdog33
Katia A, General Manager at Copacabana Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 30 April 2013

My Staff and myself thank you for your nice review, we tried our best to meet your expectations and we are happy we did. Thanks for your nice comments about our food and our bands.
We hope to see you back at the Copa!!

Reviewed 27 February 2013

Just returned from the Copacabana for the 5th time in 6 years. As always my group was greeted with a smile and a cocktail by Katia, and as always our stay was excellent. Katia and her entire staff were great, and pleasantly took care of us as we have become acustomed to. If you are looking far a great place in Jaco with clean facilities, relaxing adult atmosphere, great food and an exceptional stop, you should look no farther.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled with friends

We thank you for your review. I wished I knew before about the problems you were having to fix it right the way. Our rooms are being renovated and the staff is being trained to have a better customer service.
Hope to see you back !

Reviewed 26 February 2013

Loved where this property was located, right on the pacific ocean and close to town. Hotel had a friendly staff but lacked the essentials of true hospitality. The first night of my stay the hot water wasn't working, not a big deal but for what I paid to stay here a big no no. Room was also very small and outdated. On the second night I was awaken at 8:30 am by work men in the room next to me scraping paint off the common wall of my room... Pura Vida!

Room Tip: This would be a good value if you could get in for less money.
  • Stayed: February 2013, travelled solo
Katia A, General Manager at Copacabana Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 2 May 2013

Hope to see you back !

Reviewed 11 February 2013

Wonderful ambience, staff, rooms, food and drink. We were really glad we did the “all-inclusive.” The food and drink were excellent and plentiful. The location was charming, and the grounds were well kept. They made every effort to have special events most nights, including a whole roast pig luau on Hawaiian night, New Year’s dinner, circus night, live band, and a great DJ whose beautiful wife did body painting. Excellent location, right on the beach. They asked a couple to leave whose obvious marital troubles problems were “poisoning the atmosphere” for others, so our compliments on good management there. They are still searching to find themselves as a "lifestyle" hotel, but are well on the way, so give them a try!

Room Tip: Rooms we saw were very nicely remodeled, and very comfortable. They do have one room next to the spa and above the nude area that is extra-nice, and a but quieter.
  • Stayed: December 2012, travelled as a couple
Katia A, General Manager at Copacabana Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 3 March 2013

Thank you very much for your nice comments.
Sometimes is hard to make guest be part of the theme night, but we are glad to let you know that now most of our guest bring outfits to be part of the theme nights, as you know we always have something for those ones that forget.
The Roast pig is getting famous, we hope that you come back soon to be part of our Luau.