Had a pleasant trip, beautiful country, nice people, warm sand beach, clean rooms, easy check in. We had a little difficulty locating the hotel when we arrived, but after asking a local it was easy. The location was wonderful, right on the beach, parking right on the premises, food was superb, staff was friendly especially Ginger, guests were friendly and were easy to visit with. We do wish they had more amenities geared for the sun bather. We didn't have any chaise lounge chairs, only little folding chairs that we carried out to the beach for every beach visit. They only have two folding chairs. The sun is very warm which means I need to be in the shade most of the time and we simply walked to the next resort that had sand under their palm trees. Guess I'm saying that if you want to spend a lot of time at the beach you might want to check another resort on the beach. This resort is geared more for the fisherman groups that aren't interested in the beach as much. There was a considerable amount of noise in the evenings, so be prepared to stay up late and sleep in the morning. We were in the studio rooms which had more exposure to the noises.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Copacabana Hotel is the only Adult, Clothing Optional, Beach Front Resort in Costa Rica the area. Is nestled in the famous town of Jaco, on the beach in Costa Rica’s Central Pacific Region. Our resort offers a party atmosphere with daily and nightly activities, pool parties, live music, karaoke, DJ’s, theme parties, and much more and spectacular views of the sunset. Our knowledgeable, friendly and hospitable staff looks forward to welcoming you to one of the most relaxed and friendliest ocean front resort in Costa Rica. While staying with us, enjoy a relaxing massage or other spa treatments in our new spa, Coconut Palms. Enjoy fine dining or local dishes in our on-site ocean front restaurant, Ocean Waves with a large menu Seafood, BBQ, from asian to mexican to italian to peruvian. Have a drink, catch up on the game and make new friends at Naked Iguana Sports and Wet Bar and restaurant. We offer two swimming pools one clothing optional and one nude and nude Jacuzzi. Inquire at our front desk about fishing charters, tours and golf packages. We are certain that your visit to the Copacabana Hotel and Suites will be a lasting memory. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, LateRooms, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Copacabana Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Copacabana Hotel And Suites
- Copacabana Hotel Jaco
- Copacabana Hotel & Suites Costa Rica/Jaco