South Beach Hotel(Jaco)(Great Value!)
US$118
US$112
Hotel Club del Mar(Jaco)(Great Value!)
US$224
US$213
Jaco Laguna Resort & Beach Club(Jaco)(Great Value!)
US$140
Tangeri Hotel(Jaco)(Great Value!)
US$152
Hotel Pumilio(Jaco)(Great Value!)
US$138
Hotel Mar de Luz(Jaco)(Great Value!)
US$87
US$80
US$121
Croc's Resort & Casino(Jaco)(Great Value!)
US$310
US$201
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$242/night.

Aparthotel Vista Pacifico(Jaco)(Great Value!)
US$93
Hotels.com
All reviewsnude pooljacuzzi on the balconybikini contestbody paintingclothing optional areaworking girlscosta ricakaraoke nightall inclusive packageocean fronthot waterpublic beachlaid backcentral americasan josethe main streetnaked
Reviewed 22 May 2007

My husband and I travelled to Costa Rica in October of 2006. We split our stay between two properties owned by the same people. We started at Copacabana Hotel in Jaco. The staff picked us up from the airport and drive us right to the hotel. They checked us in quickly and showed us to our room.

The room was great, it had a big bedroom area and a living room/kitchen area that could be closed off from the bedroom if desired. The living room has a pull out sofa. The balcony view of the beach was amazing. Each morning I would go out on the balcony and enjoy the sunrise over the ocean, indescribable beauty! The hot water came easily and we never had a problem losing it. The kitchen was great to have around, we walked to the graocery store and picked up some staples to have around, it was perfect.

The staff was wonderul, they helped us choose tours and drove us to the dop off locations and then picked us back up. They were prompt and courteous. Escar the driver was great, we miss him! He took us on a tour of Manuel Antonio himself and did quite well as a tour guide. The staff gave us great food recommendations but we mostly ate at the hotel when we were not on tours because the servers were so nice and the food was so good.

The grounds of the hotel were beautiful and although we never went for a swim the pool looked inviting. We went during the off season so we had the palce mostly to ourselves, we really only heard/saw other guests at dinner and a few night we were the only ones down there!

The hotel also was able to exchange money for us at a good rate and had a computer we were able to use to touch base with home.

It was an absolutely magical experience, I just can't say enough about it. We fell in love with Costa Rica, its people, and this hotel

If you want to see pics just contact me, I'm having trouble uploading them! kallista81@aol.com

• Stayed: May 2007, travelled as a couple
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank Kallista81
Reviewed 27 March 2007

I always enjoy my time at the Copacabana. The restaurant has a wide range of good food to choose from. The pool is clean with a swim up full bar, that serves all drinks imaginable. The rooms are very nice and clean, and the bigger suites have a beautiful ocean view. The staff is consistently helpful, and very fun. Overall a very good value, and always a pleasure to visit.

R.Rose

• Stayed: March 2007, travelled as a couple
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Thank R.RoseManhattanBeach
Reviewed 25 March 2007

Just got back from Jaco after staying at the Copacabana and would like to share my experience. Overall we found the hotel to offer a very pleasant environment. The location is great since its only only 1-2 minutes walk from town and it's next to the beach.. This is mainly an adult hotel, but again Jaco should only be for adults... I highly recommend staying a the suite style room if you can... Keep in mind that most hotels in Jaco are more beach style. If you are use to staying a fancy upscale places with lots of ammenities then Jaco is not for you....Jaco is currently expanding pretty fast and once this expansion takes place this hotel will prob be the number one down there... To get to the hotel you have to go through an alley that has a bad rep for unusual things happens so I highly recommend taking a cab at nights (only $1US).. I would have done that anyway..

Hope this helps.

Stayed: March 2007
Reviewed 1 November 2006

We stayed here for part of our honeymoon. The location is excellent. Our room had a balcony overlooking the ocean and some outdated furniture - but no need to complain because the price is terrific. We had one of the kitchenette rooms which was convenient. When we went boogieboarding our room was just steps from the water which is nice so you don't have to worry about your belongings. Plus, our room had a safe. I did some reading in the hammock one day and iguana came very close to me. The food is okay - my husband had a bloody hamburger that we were still charged for. A great restaurant - Pacific Bistro - is a short walk from the hotel. Awesome food - steak, shrimp, you name it. Dinner was $40 for my shrimp and my husband's steak. This meal of the same quality would have cost over $100 in Chicago. I would recommend this hotel to anyone.

• Stayed: August 2006
2  Thank chilady34
Reviewed 22 October 2006

Waterfront hotel. Very good location, you can walk to the "Jaco Strip" with all the bars and restaurants. Staff was very friendly. The nightlife gets jumping with the band. Ate breakfast there which was very good. Standard Rooms were nice, the decor was a tad bit dated. Wanted to stay a Fuego del Sol but it was all booked up. Go do an Sunset ATV ride would recommend Nuestra Tierra Expeditions.

• Stayed: July 2006, travelled as a couple