“Good Food, Good Ambiance and Friendly Service”

Mono Verde Tapas & Wine
Ranked #9 of 183 Restaurants in Jaco
Price range: US$6 - US$18
Cuisines: American, Central American, Bar, Fusion
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Mono Verde tapas & restaurant is a high end cuisine establishment with reasonable prices. Offering $2 margaritas with different flavors, sangrias, wide wine variety and more. If you are a sport fishing lover then feel free to bring us your catch to be cooked for you as you desire. Enjoy our later night weekend parties with the best live music of Jaco beach!
Reviewed 8 December 2013

I decided to wait until I had been here a few times before reviewing this place and, I am happy to report that our experience was the same every single time. We have now visited about five times at different times of the day for drinks and lunch. The place is not too crowded at these times. Of course, this is bound to change once the season gets going on Dec 15 to mid May. The staff is very friendly and they welcome you back as old friends. The appetizers are wonderful and so are the main entrees.
In addition to great tasting food and good service, they have killer air conditioned!

In conclusion, this is a great place to escape the mid day heat!

Reviewed 1 December 2013

Ate lunch here. No problem getting a table. Was so delighted with my lunch. I ate the tuna salad. Delicious. Free wifi and the service was great. I would go back again.

Reviewed 28 November 2013

We walked past this place during our first night in Jaco but thought the menu looked a little limited and kept walking. On our third night we had planned to eat at a place which was shut and walked back past this place and decided that the burger looked good value.

We sat down and the staff were friendly while this place has a really cool atmosphere... it feels new and young!

We both ordered burgers which also came with garlic bread. When the burger came out it looked huge and delicious. Even the generous portion of chips was very tasty... They were well seasoned and had a sweet taste to them (these were some of my favourite chips). The burger itself had a lot of flavours going on with a hand made burger, cheese, onions, sweet peppers, a gorgeous sauce and some other bits I didn't recognise as they went in my mouth too fast!

This place was amazing... Fairly cheap and served the best burger I have ever tasted!

Reviewed 20 November 2013

We just returned from a trip to Jaco and we enjoyed two dinners at Mono Verde. Service was excellent and the food was very good. Homemade pasta, delicate and flavorful. Will return again on our next trip.

Reviewed 10 November 2013

We ate here 2 nights. This atmosphere was clean trendy and relaxing. It was a refreshing change the staff was very personal the owner Jose was accommodating and very gracious. We had some of the best meals of our trip here. And they make great drinks and we felt the value to be over the top for the pricing! We saw families and couples dined in the day and evening loved it